Do u suffer from PMDD, or know anyone intimately who does?

I feel like i may be suffering from this. I just posted a journal entry explaining my feelings and was just curious if anyone has been diagnosed with this condition, if so what did your doctor do or suggest to help? Are you on meds for this condition? If so, are they helping you? Please do not bash anonymously if you choose to bash at all. If you do not think this to be a real disorder, please keep your opinions to yourself. I am seeking answers only from those who have experience with this condition. Thank you in advance for your help!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Health

• Yes. See a Dr. if you are suffering. I suffered my whole life and blamed myself but finally one great doc asked me, why suffer? so I am on prozac and it's a life saver. It is a hormonal imbalance and it's real.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• so sorry, just realized i asked this same question twice here in the answers section! Sorry!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I saw the ads on tv commercials about this disorder and I feel it is real.I agree with writeon,see your gynecologist and see what he/she says.
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 3:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009