when to have baby # 3

jlbeck

Asked by jlbeck at 9:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It all depends on where in your life your family is. How old are kids #1 and #2? How secure is yours and/or DH's job? Can your home accommodate another child?

We have a 4yo and a 2yo. We just got pregnant with #3. When #3 is born kid1 will be 5 and kid2 will be 3. My husband has a very secure job and we just moved into a larger home. For us it was the right time. It varies from family to family. GL.
    Anonymous

• We are planning on baby #3 right now.I have a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old.Its better to space them out a couple years so it wont be that hard on you.I say it a least space them out about 3 yrs apart.
    lovepink2925

Answer by lovepink2925 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Depends on what you want your life to be like. We are TTC #2 right now and my son is 21 months. We wanted our first 2 closer together but now we'll just try to have #2 and #3 real close together. My brothers, sister, and I are all close in age and my mom said she wouldn't have it any other way. We are all close and my sister has always been my best friend. We were only a year apart in school and had the same friends, shared clothes, etc. We are 18 months apart. Good luck.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2009