Are you?

Totally obsessed with Twilight? Omg i swore to myself i was not going to get involved with any of it and then my bestfriend conned me into reading the 1st book, um yeah i could not put it down literally, so now i'm on the 4th book for the 2nd time i've watched the movie literally 11 times and have the new moon trailer on my myspace, i have all the soundtrack songs downloaded and yeah i'm like a total Twilight FREAK, hubby asked the other day if there was a convention for people like me...haha ugh so are you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahahaha Not really. I did read the first two books and saw the movie. I have to say I was very unimpressed by the film, but I did enjoy the books.

I really like how much of a big reaction they have received from the population. I thought they would never get so much attention just because the author is LDS.

I find that very neat!
    Anonymous

• Nah. But my daughter is prematurely obsessed with it. She's been in troubloe over it 3 times now. Do I stop the vampire love or let it go? Ugh! Too young...
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 9:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• nope never read it wont see the movie .
    im more in to stephen king ya know a real writer
    Anonymous

• No, I'm not, but I think it's sweet when people are.
    I loved the books, but truly hated the movie.
    I hope you enjoy!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am a twilight obssesed mom! I love the books and i am on my fourth round of reading them, no i was not impressed with the movie, but stiil watch it! Hoping New Moon will be better!
    luvedward

Answer by luvedward at 3:56 AM on Jun. 6, 2009