Coca-Cola Rewards Points

Do you have any of these codes from Coke products laying around on fridge packs, cases, 2 liters, etc? I'm 100 pts away from a big prize that gonna help my family take vacation this year. If you have any, please send me a message or post them here. ... Thanks!

customcat2000

Asked by customcat2000 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have already thrown the boxes away. Sorry. I did get up and look and we have already put them in the fridge. We throw out the boxes. I do buy 4 packs a week though, so ask again in a few days. I have 8 dr peppers left.....LOL...I think we might be addicts...ha.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• So exactly how does that work. Not that I wont let you have mine, but I was just wondering. What types of prizes do you get. I ever even noticed that there were reward points on them. Ive been buying coke for 10 yrs.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You can get all kinds of stuff the link is Http://mycokerewards.com . I have gotten magazine subscriptions, free coke coupons, etc.. Right now I'm about 100 pts away from getting 2 tickets to Splash Country water park, which is going to be the difference in us going on vacation or not lol
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2009