Prenate Elite VS One A Day Womens Prenatal Complete Prenatal Multivitamin Plus DHA

I've been taking Prenatal Elite for 5 months now, I'm 26w and 3d pregnant. I was at the store and saw the One A Day Womens Prenatal Complete Prenatal Multivitamin Plus DHA vitamins. Before calling my OB/GYN to ask I figured I'd ask you ladies if you have any information on which is better. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took the Elite the first 5 months and then switched to OTC prenatals. Makes no difference, as long as there is adequate folic acid in them and you eat a healthy diet.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 10:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm pretty sure I took this one when I was pregnant. But I didn't take it the whole time because I didn't feel very good during the 1st trimester. And I couldn't really swallow those huge pills. I took the Flintstone Vitamins instead.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i think i take the ob elite complete think its just more prefrence over anything
    babygoins09

Answer by babygoins09 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2009