Baby boy Beckett needs a name!

Hi my name is Leighton! I’m looking for a proper sounding, upscale, old-fashioned name, that has great nickname options and is unique. it can be a surname. I’m having a really hard time. Other family members are Landon (uncle), Leighton(mommy), Brenton (uncle), Blakelee(aunt), and Tanner (uncle).

LeightonClaire

Asked by LeightonClaire at 9:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like Walker, Oliver, Carter for the surname/first name types. Old fashioned names, I like Frederick (my DS's middle name) and William.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Parker, Spencer, Karter
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 9:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Kaleb
    RhiannonHunt

• Johnathon
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Penn, Mitchell, Stone, Oliver, Hensley
    simonsmomma

Answer by simonsmomma at 9:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Your family has cool names. I'm almost 41 weeks and still don't have a name for my son. It is really hard to name a boy! Sorry, I can't help you.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Thanks to everyone who has responded...you have been a lot of help! I really like Parker, Carter and Mitchell...but none of those really go together. Well I guess I have a litle delima on my hands :)
    Thank you again for all of your heldp, you have now pointed me in a general direction. and as for you Greekmama thank you...we are all quite fond of our names. I wish I could help you with your little guy but all I can provide you with is our names.
    LeightonClaire

Answer by LeightonClaire at 10:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I heard Langston James the other day at the park and liked it.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2009