So, they didn't scare us with the Swine Flu, now they are working on Oprah?

Do you see this correlation guys? In the United States, the health field, with drugs and such is the only solution to the problems of our country, they do not want us to know about alternative medicines and other options. They want us to buy drugs... Do you see this happening??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I see your point. I've often thought about that as well. I, too, worked in the medical field for a number of years and often wondered about all the drug pushing and so forth. I think Oprah has some wonderful guests with different forms of opinions and treatments that we all might be able to use. There might just be something to everything that is going around now.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• How are they working on Oprah? What did I miss this time?!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• huh? I'll admit what you said flew right over my head.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Why are you ripping on healthcare??? I worked in the healthcare field for years. Yes the drug companies may have issues, but some of those companies also have the ability to find cures for things like cancer and other diseases. Since I pay absolutely no attention to anything Oprah does I have no clue why or how "they" are "working on Oprah".
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Probably because someone mentioned in that thread about an anti-christ oprah that people were picking on her.

It isn't OPRAH.

It's the LOVECHILD of VINCE the SHAMWOW guy ANDDDD OPRAH!

Get it straight!! :D
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 9:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• "It's the LOVECHILD of VINCE the SHAMWOW guy ANDDDD OPRAH!"

God that idea still gives me the creeps! Could you imagine what the kid would look like or what he would act like??? That's truly frightening stuff.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• There is a Newsweek article currently out about her that talks about how some of her guests give dangerous medical advice like Susanne Summers giving pretty radical advice.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 10:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Of course it's frightening. It's the story of the eventual creation of the anti-christ. It isn't supposed to make you think of rainbows and fluffy bunnies!!!

jaw drop

_Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 10:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• LOL I can't stop laughing....Oh my....
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I see it. The more drugs we buy, the more money they make. That's why there's no cure for Herpes. Taking medication for it everyday for the rest of your life then taking more medication to help with the damage caused by the original medication is far more profitable. We're made to believe "healthcare" is a lifesaving miracle and necessity. It can be. But it now does more harm than good.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 10:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009