• In the Spotlight:

What do you think of woman who are prego with a baby under the age of 4months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why would you put yourself under that much pressure all at once?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• hahaha More power to you! Why would anyone think less of them? I support any mother who is pregnant. Those with an infant are incredible!
    Anonymous

• I think that if she is pregnant with a 4 month old baby she is long over her due date!!!
    Anonymous

• I would think she is a very brave woman!
    Mykidsmaid

Answer by Mykidsmaid at 9:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• well.. at least you can take 2 naps a day cuz baby sleeps a lot!!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I think that she want's her kids to be close in age OR she had a whoops. No judgement attached. Some people want their kids close, some people slip in the early PP months. No big.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• nothing its her choice her body if she wants her kids that lose then more power to her
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I got pregnant with my second when my first was about 4 months old. My second son was born 6 weeks early and on his big brother's first birthday, lol. So.... if you're speaking of yourself, and want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Wow. i could not imagine having 2 kids under the age of 2. That would be insane to me but I know there are women out there that have their kids that close together on purpose and that's great for them but out of the question for me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• that's a lot of physical punishment. i think you should allow some time for your body to normalize and recover in between.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2009