TMI(don't read if easily offended)!

My son is a year old. For the first few months after having him, I didn't want to be touched, much less think about sex. But now all of a sudden, it's changed. This is wierd but what is going on with me?! Now all of a sudden, it's on my mind all the time. Do you go through stages like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish! After having my baby 10 months ago, I still don't want to be touched or enjoy sex anymore. I hope when my DD is a year, I get like you do!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• omg yes!!i 'm the same way..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Your hormones are getting back to normal mama.
    Anonymous

• Your normal! Well at least about this....;P JK! No I went through it too after both my kids. It wasn't that long but it was a few months.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would prefer sex to be for procreational proposes only but DH tends to disagree...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• LOL....I'm with But Mommie.....After 3 kids, sex is the last thing on my mind.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2009