how hard is it?

raising two children?

i have a 2.5 yr old and i'm preggos! yay me.. now how hard is it? lol

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• CONGRATS!! Well, i only have one child so I cant help you out. Wanted to congradulate you though
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Well I'm still on my first, BUT I know that it's easier when my nephew (5 years old) is around because he distracts my son and keeps him happy. Plus he let's me know if the baby is up to something.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I dont know but just need to say congrats!! But get your 2 yr old a dol and have them practice changing diapers and remember to keep em involved with the new baby with grabbing things for you and praising them. make sure you set aside an hour a day for them for just special time!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I don't mean to scare you but I have two boys (4) & (1) and sometimes my house looks like a tornadoe was in my living room but with much more noice lol but don't worry you will do fine ( I haven't gone crazy jet)
    KarlaAracely

Answer by KarlaAracely at 10:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• omg my house already looks like a tornado hit it lmao!!

and half crazy so does this mean that with this one i will become fully crazy?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• It depends on how much you have begun to train your little guy. If he is learning to be sweet, helpful, kind, and listens and responds to you well, then it shouldn't be impossible. Watch moms who have wild little ones running around and parents who are counting and becoming frustrated. Avoid those. But find a family that has several children that are lovely to be around. Ask her how she does it. Of course, always listen to everyone, but make up your own mind how to parent your children. If something works well for you and you are happy with the result, then it works great for your family. Helping him learn to be well behaved, stable and balanced will make having two much nicer.

Your little guy is perfectly old enough to be learning how to be nice just like his parents. :) Good luck and congratulations!!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Not nearly as hard as it is to raise 5 lol. You will do just fine. If anything I just got more and more organized with each one. You will be a pro before you know it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:31 AM on Jun. 5, 2009