What's The Best Time to workout?..

My Son Is 5 mounth's and I have Vary Little time to workout.What's the best time to workout?..

Desiree09458

Asked by Desiree09458 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I say in the morning cause I find at night I can't get to sleep.
    Anonymous

• I would say in the morning or afternoon. I agree with the other poster, night time is very hard, IMO, to work out. Also, try and do it when the baby is napping. I find that work out DVDs are great for home.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i usually workout during my sons first nap, ir in the morning after breakfast when he's entertaining himself. you outta try out a mommy and me workout! I have a great pilates dvd and the instructor has her baby with her while she exercises and interacts with her baby at the same time, plus she is all about allowing the viewer to pause the dvd to nurse, change the diaper or whatever lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would wake earlier than your baby and give yourself a good hour to workout. If that doesn't do, then during this morning nap time, which should last at least an hour. If that doesn't work, then in the evening after he goes to bed.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• There are exercises that you can do with your baby; look onlne

Answer by rkoloms at 6:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The morning. It starts off the day good
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Some studies say the morning because it sets a precedent for the rest of the day, keeps metabolism up, and therefore burns more calories. Some say the afternoon because it will help you over the 3 o'clock slump.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 3:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I workout early morning because I know I'll have plenty of time and I know that I won't do it any other time of the day.

sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 3:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2009