Abuse

My husband just threw a shoe and hit me in the head. I'm sick of this abuse. We're staying with my sister right now and I want to avoid a big blow up but it is finally at the point where I just want nothing else to do with him. HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• call the cops and kick his ass out and if you want out of this marriage file for divorce and get it on record about the abuse then if you have kids that will be use against him in court
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• ditto
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• How old are your kids? Leaving now is the best option because it will only get worst! I also agree with nakita72...you need to get this on record. Good luck and stay strong!
    Anonymous

• if it was me I would just beat the shit out of him one good time he will leave you alone then!!!!!!!!
    ddang

Answer by ddang at 10:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I would call the cops and have them document the shoe incident. If you are staying with your sis, tell her what is going on, and that you want him to leave. Since it is her house she (or her hubs/so) need to tell him he has to leave and give him xx days notice. I would contact a lawyer/legal aid asap, give them the report from the police on the shoe incident. Ask what your legal rights are, and start the ball rolling for custody and child support. I wish you luck and hope all works out for you!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Did he mean to throw a shoe and hit you? Or was it an accident. And one time shouldn't be considered abuse...Now if this has happened more than one, than of course, you kick him out.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I do like ddang's response but can you take a picture of your face if said shoe left any marks? Make your sis a witness. You need to leave him, it is NOT worth it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2009