• In the Spotlight:

Is it just me or is anyone disgusted by "fisting?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Umm no anon, I don't think so. Your body prepares itself for the baby to come down. There is no way in h*ll anyone could stick a fist up there. You must be all stretched out . . . yucko! And my baby was stuck in my pelvis and I ended up having a c-section, so my crotch has never stretched that big and never will. This is very personal, but sometimes it's hard to fit dh inside me. That is just plain nasty . . . if you are so stretched out that a penis doesn't satisfy you, you have issues and need to do some kegels.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• yah thats pretty gross
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• not my thing for sure!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• How is anyone's crotch that big? Yuck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• ouch.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Feels pretty damn good actually. How is anyone's crotch that big?? Babies come out of there! Last time I checked, my son was bigger than my husbands fist. And no, I'm not loose, I'm actually smaller than average I believe. It takes a while and a lot of lube, and hurts a bit, but if we go slow and take out time, it is amazing!
    Anonymous

• Just because a baby can come out of there doesn't mean you can stick a fist up there any time you want. Your body was designed to prepare itself for a baby to come out, not to have a fist shoved up there anytime you want. I couldn't do it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• nassstttyy,
    I would prolly have a heart attack if some guy tried to stick anything bigger than 8 inches in there, my ex hubby hurt me- and he was only about 8 inches and really not all that thick.
    nasty
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Well actually, you can stick a fist up there anytime you want, assuming you are relaxed and have plenty of lube and time!
    Anonymous

• Yes. Gross. Totally.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009