have you ever heard of this?

Hey- I have been trying to find an online homeschool program/ curriculum and I have come across one called the Calvert School and I was wondering if anybody hear has heard of it or even used it for their kids, I dont want to go through the enrollment process and pay the tuition fees if it isn't the right thing for me and my kids. So does anyone have any feedback on this school or any suggestions for another place? thanks

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• Calvery school is a actual school in Baltimore, and they have been doing homeschool studies as well for decades. I was schooled through Calvert's program from 1st grade through 8th, and everything about the program is top-notch. They have excellent textbooks, wonderful lesson plans, and full support with actual teachers at the private school. I highly recommend them!
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 10:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Most States actually have approve home schooling programs that fit into the curriculum check on your states board of education website you can also go to a public school and ask them they most likely already have the info available!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Ask over at Happy Homeschoolers group here on Cafemom. Someone is bound to have heard of it or tried it there.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 10:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009