RE:PROBATION(FEDERAL)PART 2,LOOK AT POST 1 BEFORE U ANSWER

THEY CALLED IT MAIL FRAUD!! WE WILL BE OFF PROBATION NEXT YR. I STILL HAVE 4,000 LEFT TO PAY MY DAUGHTER AS WELL IS ON PROBATION. SHE AS WELL GOT AN SUV WE HAVE NOT BEEN IN ANY TROUBLE DID ANYTHING NOT EVEN TICKETS THE WHOLE TIME, NOW WE GET THESE SUV'S AND WE IN VILATION,BECAUSE WE DIDNT TELL HIM AND WE SEND IN REPORT FORMS EVERY MO. AND TO TELL U I DRAW A LINE FOR NOT WORKING AND 4GOT THAT IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT AUTO'S...NOW HE IS GONNA REPORT US TO SPRINGFIELD WHERE WE WENT TO COURTS,, I TOLD MY DAUGHTER I WAS GONNA SALE MINES.. I DONT NEED THIS): I THINK OF ALL THE FOLKS IN THIS IT WAS 1 LADY SHE WAS IN OVER 15,000 R MORE I KNOW SHE NOT DONE ,THEY GAVE EVERYONE 5YRS PROBATION AND PAY BACK THE MONEY WE /MYSELF AND DAUGHTER HAVE 9MORE MO'S OF PROBATION...AND NOW THIS.. AND THE SUV'S WHERE PURCHASED LEGALY IT WAS FROM A SETTLEMENT MY DAUGHTER GOT!! I AM SO AFFRAID,, NO JOKE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• No answers yet