Shaving

How come after I shave my legs, I always find a little patch I missed? It feels like I got them all in the shower but when I get out I find little spots I missed, any tips on how to get them all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i do the same thing i just go over it again where i missed it
    Anonymous

• same here I miss every time!
    youngmomiof3

Answer by youngmomiof3 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Use a soap that really lathers so you can see where you have shaved. but i think every woman has the same problem you just go over it again.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• If you shave every night, you may not miss the same place twice, and one day's growth probably won't be visible. I draw my free hand over where I've shaved to try to feel any missed places.

Answer by Bmat at 10:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i always have this problem especially round the knees...just get out and dry...look for missed spots and go back over them
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I do too.. what a qa-winky-dink! my main problem is that when i get out of the shower - I get goosebumbs and the hair is there again.. UGH!!
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 1:25 AM on Jun. 5, 2009