Is anyone bored???

I am about to go insane I am so bored! I worked 10 hours and when I have any time to relax I get crazy bored! What's everyone doing right now??

angie_david

Asked by angie_david at 10:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm bored outta my mind as well! the internet is only entertaining for so long but i also worked all day and i don't feel like actually being productive, yet sitting here i feel so incredibly lazy...i seriously suffer from the grass is always greener on the other side syndrome
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm sitting in the living room with my two little ones watching Scooby Doo. My allergies are driving me bonkers, I have a huge headache, and it's that time of the month. Hubby is out in the gym watching the basketball game. Dang Lakers! Kobe is such a tool!
    Anonymous

• I have the game on but I'm not watching it. Kobe does suck. What happened to him being a rapist? Why are things going so well for him if he's a rapist?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Eh . . . not really. I am doing laundry and surfing here while watching "So you think you can dance." I dvr'd it so I'm zipping through the commercials.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• im bored. cleaned my house all day and i really need to go to walmart to get groceries but DH is still in the field so im here with 2 crabby boys watching bolt over and over. And its kinda boring on here tonite. maybe im jsut not into obama and oprah being the antichrist tho!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 10:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm bored too... I keep trying NOT to grab a rather large toy in my closet.. instead I ate a late snack, read RedBook for a few minutes, and now I'm back here trying to be a good girl... lol
    krnrobey71

Answer by krnrobey71 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• krnrobey.....if you want it, go for it! Have a little fun! lol
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2009