Any ideas

Does anyone know how to add things to your profile? I am so new to this stuff I have no clue what to do about anything dealing with profiles.Any advice would be wonderful.

cadensmommiie07

Asked by cadensmommiie07 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I would be happy to help you with anything you'd like to know. If you want you can send me a private message and tell me what you'd like to do.

In the meantime, here's a start. If you click on Add A Widget, on your page, you can add a bunch of widgets that cafemom offers. There are a lot of fun things you can add like games, music, guestbook, etc.

If you want to add graphics to your page you need to use the rich-text widget. You can also add text to this widget.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009