Baby dropping?

I am 36 weeks and i know anytime now my son can drop, what is it like and how would i know?

HuntersMama09

Asked by HuntersMama09 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You may notice your belly looking lower than it has and you may notice some very intense pelvic floor pressure that could be uncomfortable and having you may frequent trips to the potty to urinate.

You can also ask you doctor what "station" your baby is and that can help you determine whether or not your baby has dropped. + stations indicate the baby's head is still floating. - stations indicate the baby's head is engaged.
    Anonymous

• youll see a chnge in your belly
    your hips will hurt more and it will feel weird to put your legs together lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Honestly, you really just wake up one day and think, wow I'm peeing a lot. Haha. Really I didn't even notice until people look at me from the other side were like, wow, that baby is LOW. You definitely won't feel or notice it happening.
    Lisa_Bug

Answer by Lisa_Bug at 11:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• As long as you catch them on the first bounce........ OH! I mean hehe someone else will notice before you do. I sort of remember a big discomfort out in front maybe because she was huge and my uterus is tilted forward (that's what OB says!).
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• you will know lol... your belly will be in a completely different possition. You will feel pressure in your hips or pain in your hips and vagina and like lisa bug said you will probably pee a lot more... ok I just read the above post but I could DEFFINATLY tell as soon as my baby dropped. It was very obvious for me....
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 11:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2009