Why does the anti-christ have to be a man?

Wouldn't it be much more of a shock if gasp.......it was a woman!
Or maybe it is a transvesdite...that would really fu*k us up!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 11:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good question. This should be interesting.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Nah, they are to busy fighting over gasp......pigs
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• the antichrist is actually a beast or an entity. It also represents the chaotic evil system attack that we live subject to in the world. We aren't in control from the enemy however with the attacks that are pointed to us, we have love given of God the father and it's delivery is worked through the word of God in Jesus Christ, so the "anti-christ" being the opposition of man is through the image of the opposition of what Christ died for, The devil, did say that we would not surely die, "Genesis...... when the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good/ vs. evil was unlocked. Lie like a serpent and the devil did just that, .......LIE LIE LIE, that's all the devil will do, hence the exact opposite of the stand of Jesus representation of good, ........ a n t i - or against Christ. It would need to be a man to look talk and act as though he was God's son, Jesus and duplicate it to the detail of even the man/ gender.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• fighting over pigs?
    Anonymous

• fighting over pigs?

Yep, another post ....ugg
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I don't believe there even IS or will be an anti-Christ. Then again, I'm not a Christian.

Why would people purposely get themselves so worked up over this BS?
    oh__you

Answer by oh__you at 11:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• oh you...I just want to have the weeniers ready for when the world is supposed to end by fire..that will be one hell of a cookout!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Because it's usually men who do the most evil in the world. And men are always the one's who fuck women over : ]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I don't know why I hit anon. I never do. But yeah, I'm on an "I hate men" crusade today..
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• All I know is that I wear the "Armor of God" and am ready for the return of my Savior and to live my life in blessed eternity in heaven.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2009