How many days after ovulation did you have your first pregnancy symptom and what was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know how many days it was, but with my first pregnancy it was the food. I was cooking eggs and they smelled rotten. The next day it was raw hamburger that I was sure was spoiled!! With my third it was the exhaustion. I wnet to bed at 7 three nights in a row!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• A week to a week in a half after I ovulated and I was having lower abdominal pressure and really light lower back cramping and then the day I was supposed to start, my boobs hurt BAD!
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I got super tired and thirsty for milk about a week after I conceived. I tested positive one day before my period was due.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Believe it or not my one of my best friends told me she took one look at me and said you're pregnant aren't you ? I wasn't even showing... I DIDN'T KNOW I JUST I HAD REAL BAD ALERGIES. I took the test guess what I sure was pregnant, along with my alergies..
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I didn't have a pregnancy sympton until I started showing. Unless you consider moodiness a sympton. I was an emotional reck. But, I knew I was pregnant the moment I missed my period. I just didn't have symptoms. I'm also not sure how many days because we weren't trying.
    Desperate4God

Answer by Desperate4God at 6:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2009