Again? Seriously? WTF is wrong with parents these days?

This is a very sad story, I just read it. I still just can not wrap my mind around how some parents can do things like this?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/46987182.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am noticing a trend in child murders as of late and it sickens me to know that people like that are out there. It especially made me sick when I heard about Brianna Lopez. These poor children, who have done NOTHING to deserve what happened to them, suffered and died at the hands of people who were supposed to love them, care for them, and protect them.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Ah, yes. Horrid indeed. Disgusting.
    Did you also hear about the Oregon woman who tossed her 7 and 4 year old off a bridge in the night? They found the 7 year old alive and holding onto the dead boy. Sick.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• that's SO sad ]:
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 11:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I saw that in the paper (the oregon women!) i live in oregon. The sellwood bridge is like 15 minutes from my house. ]:
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 11:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I saw on Nancy Grace tonight that they found a 5 yo girl encased in cement in a river.
    They think it may be that Nevadah (the one that has been missing and her mom was dating a sex offender).
    People are just so so so so sick nowadays.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• So many look for the creep around the corner but most kids that are murdered are murdered by their own mom or dad. Women kill their kids as often as men do only area in violent crime where women are as vicious as men. We don't value children in our country so it is not really shocking parents do this. From conception they are at risk of being killed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• How terribly sad!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Anon at 9:24 you make a good point...animals sometimes kill their young...are we an offshoot?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• These are crazy...I live in Mobile, AL and we had a guy last year throw 4 of his kids off the Dauphin Island Bridge. He was mad at his wife and wanted to "get her back". It was awful!!! It makes me so sick just thinking about those babies going to him willingly and trustingly!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It's Nevaeh. The police will confirm it tomorrow, but i live 15 minutes south of where they found the body its her...RIP nevaeh, I pray they go after her horrible mother just as bad as the killer
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2009