Should I get pregnant with baby # 2 before my little one turns 1 and a half ? Is it easier to just keep going?

Or is too soon. I went to a very sick pregnancy from headaches to morning sickness. I wain so much weight and my baby was so big for my size that this cause me a hernia at the lower side of my abdomen. I took me several months on diet and excersise to get almost back to my size and not yet there! My body really suffer the physical change and cosmetic change ( not to mention the strechmarks along my belly).
I will go over all of this again just to see my baby smile and all the happiness that we have know.
I do want to have just 2 kids. My little one is almost 9 moths. I'm confused about the decision of getting pregnant with #2 when my little one turns almost 1 1/2 years. Does this sound to close? Need some tips and someone who has been in this spot.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Parenting

• If your pregnancy was as it sounds it might be a good idea that you weight a couple of months, generally a woman's body takes about 2 ys to recover from a pregnancy, so you might want to check with your dr. and also it gives you time to enjoy your baby, who is probably starting a very interesting stage right now.
    pascualina11

Answer by pascualina11 at 3:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009