What else can I do?! I'm at my wits end!

I cannot take feeling like I'm nothing. It's driving me nuts! My husband is pissed because I won't let him use my credit card that we just got paid off to get gas b/c I know he'll just run it up again. For god's sake what else am I supposed to do?! He makes me feel terrible about needing anything, so I do without. I scrape together my change when the baby needs a new cup b/c his broke or whatever. My husband decided to turn the conversation into well you are unappreciative after I asked him to help me out around the house. Then he said the phrase that really pisses me off "well I work" WTF do I do all day. Watch tv while stuffing my mouth full of oreos?! Hell no, I'm caring for an autistic child while juggling his many doctors appointments, my therapy, keeping groceries in stock, and an occasional shower and keeping the house decent. What am I supposed to do?!

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• You're a mother, you are doing exactly what you are designed to do> most men are selfish like this because they ARE little babies, when we aren't taking care of the children our children mind you, not just yours, but his too. He whines and hisses, he will take no more of it, oh, wah! wah! wah! with sprikles on top.!!! They are just spoiled little whiney brats and even if you save every little penny and shake out dust from 99% of the house, the men will retreat to the little baby stage and pick 1 "mind you", one thing out of place and it's the fix it or get out! ! fight of the day........"right?" They are brats!!! Wah wah wah wah! Ok, time for the bubble bath : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• By the way, what would he do if you cancelled that credit card?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I keep the credit card just in case. You know? I don't want something to happen and my son need diapers and me be broke or anything crazy like that. I keep it hid =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• By the way. I'm jealous! I want a bubble bath! lol. Too bad we only have a shower.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm sorry hun but it seems to me like he thinks that u don't do shit, but its no surprise most men that work and have stay at home wives think, they watch tv all day and that's it, I would put him on the spot, I would say "How about I find a job and get a nanny?" Men usually hate the idea of having a stranger in their house, especially when all they want to do is get home from work and bitch.
    Try that, u never know it might work, or leave him a full day with the baby, he'll see what you do all day. Go to the spa, pamper yourself for ONE day and let the bastard take care of the child, see who's the one that is unappresiative.
    pascualina11

Answer by pascualina11 at 2:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My husband is the same way, what a freakin jerk...... pisses me off just thinkin about it.. lol, mine cant pick up after himself (thank you evil mother in-law, for raising a helpless ASS!) O my gosh its just one of those days for me.... Dont wash a single dish or change a diaper without *huffing*, it gets old really fast!
    BabeeOnBoard

Answer by BabeeOnBoard at 1:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Hugs!!! Your husband is like alot of men-- they just don't 'get' it! They don't understand that it is hard work being a mom-- especially to a child with Autism. (my oldest is on the spectrum). Too bad he can't trade places with you for one full day-- and see what it is like to be you, see all that you do, and deal with everything himself!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2009