Do you fart in front of your hubby?

I don't know why but I can not fart in front of him. I will leave the room. He doesn't fart in front of me either. but just now he was sleeping and farted..GROSS IT SMELLS

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 12:14 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HELL YA I DO!!!! My hubby farts ALL the time!! and he'll come over and start talking to me and fart ... and hold me down so I can't run away! LOL Or when he's in bed and farts he fluffs the covers or sticks my head underneath... they stink! So I gotta get him back. we get into farting contests! i loose. It's a weird but fun game we like to play LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• No, but unfortunately he has no such qualms about doing so in front of me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• nope i think it is not lady like to fart in front or near my husband ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I do. If I left the room every time I needed too I'd be up and down all day. I have stomach problems so my stomach doesn't digest things properly. I try and do it quietly but if dh lets one rip then I have to get him back. He does the fart, and fluff also but a couple of weeks ago we're laying in bed and he hugs me and goes "I love you honey" I was like aww...how sweet then he pulled the covers over my head, pinned me down and let one rip trappin me under there. Guys are weird that way.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Nope and my husband doesn't do it around me. At least not intentionally. :0) Sometimes, things happen- but most of the time it is just polite to go somewhere else.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Um yeah. I've been married for 13 years, and like a PP said if I left the room every time, I would interrupt him watching our tv shows cos he would have to pause it lol! I'm not saying I go all out and have fart wars like my friend does lol, but if I can do it silently then yes. After 13 years of marriage if you can't fart in front of each other, that's strange to me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• are you kidding...we have contests...J/K...but ya, sometimes if I can't help it.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• farting is as normal as breathing IMO. I breath in front of him so yeah I fart in front of him. He'll do it right back..lol.  It's just how we are together.

grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Sometimes I fart on my hubby. He thinks it's gross, but he does it to me too. So like the others said "I gott get him back".
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

WHATEVER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2009