• In the Spotlight:

is it normal to have teeth problems while im pregnant?

miss_ashley225

Asked by miss_ashley225 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • yes it is I had pregnanacy periodontal disease because I was constanly throwing up. My gums became really red and swollen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Most def, the baby takes up alot of your calcium and results in teeth decay/going bad! goodluccck.
    mammajulez

Answer by mammajulez at 12:26 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My gums got a little swollen at first and I had a bit of gum bleeding here and there when I was pregnant. My dentist said it was normal.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My wisdom teeth started coming in when I got pregnant. I was not fun.
    IsaQ

Answer by IsaQ at 12:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Wow, glad you asked... i already have teeth problems, an open nerve and gum disease. Great. I'm in for some fun aint I?!?
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• omg my teeth were in so much pain while i was pregnant... alone with IsaQ, my wisdom teeth came while pregnant so it was not fun AT ALL LOL..... they actually wanted to pull them while i was pregnant because of how bad they were.... but i went into labor before they could lol.... I also had an open nerve and one of my teeth actually freaking BROKE! - so yeh.... it was a fun ride with all the pregnancy symptoms and on top of it, teeth drama..... men are such babies i will tell ya.... they couldnt handle a minute in a womens shoes lol.... we rock.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i mean to say ALONG with IsaQ, not alone lol...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2009