Has anyone had more than one ectopic pregnancy?

I am going through my SECOND ectopic pregnancy. I was given the methotrexate shot for the first one, but my tube ruptured three days later and I had to have it removed. That was two years ago.
I had the methotrexate shot for this one, my remaining tube, last week, but my hcg levels aren't going down, rising slightly, so I had to have a second dose today. I'm starting to feel low pain and I DON'T want to go through this again! Has anyone else been this. and how did it turn out for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my 1st ep 02-06 w/ a rupture and salpingectomy. My 2nd was treated w/ methotrexate and my 3rd 4-24 D&C w/ methotrexate 4 day bld wrk after showed my hcg to go way up and I had surgery 4-29 w/ removal of my left tube. I wish my situation would be more positive Just wanted to share a truthful answer. Do you have any reason for ectopic pregnancies? I had an IUD years ago. D
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 7:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2009