Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can I do to talk to my X to proof that he is the dad?

He says that he is not the father and I need my child custody but I need to check if he is the father by DNA and I don't have money to start a court wht can I do I am stress

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • I think there is an OTC DNA test now.

    Answer by Farrahann at 12:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • Go through the state and apply for child support. They will have the DNA test done and he has to pay for it if he is the father.

    Answer by admckenzie at 1:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • Do what admckenzie says.

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • Farrahann

    Answer by Farrahann at 1:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • I agree, you can go through the State. You can also do the otc dna tests, but that's assuming he would co-operate and that he wouldn't have someone else give the sample to make sure he didn't test positive as the dad.

    Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

  • Maury

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.