Have you ever

faked it? If so can your DH/SO tell when you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol yes i have and no he could not tell...i told him i did and he said i was lieing! lol
    christian564

Answer by christian564 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• no ...me and dh have an agreement that i never will. tho sometimes he asks me to just cuz i cant get into it and i jsut want him to finish.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I don't fake it....if I don't then he knows and shouldn't feel bad cause it happens...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• No. I usually have one, but there have been times when it's just not gonna happen. But when it does, it's great!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 1:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Nope... I normally have one and if I don't... he owes me one. lol!
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I never needed to fake it with him. He hits the spot every time. Now, in the past I did. Some guys don't know what the hell they are doing. HA! HA!
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yes, all the time... but not because of lack of effort or know-how on his part. I know that I have a major psych block when it comes to that and I just can't get there, no matter what he does!!! I have trouble getting there on my own, too. It still feels good to be physically intimate with him, even without the "big finish" at the end.
    I know I should go see a doc and figure out why I can't but .... too embarrassed and I will never admit to DH...
    Anonymous