Do you ever get cramps

after having sex? Like in your hips and pevlic area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know people who do. But not me personally. But i haven't had sex since feb.
    and i'm due next week so I dunno if i would if i did now.,
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 1:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I've felt that way when I'm close to my period, like it's not far enough along to cramp by itself, but having sex speeds it up.
    Also, the last couple times we did it, it hurt really bad around my lower back and pelvic area and then I figured out it was because I was constipated. I know that's odd...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• yes, especially if you have an orgasm. If the cramping becomes regular and more painful,, call your ob.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I got them so bad after sex i had to beg my husband not to ask for it except 1 time a week. Sometimes, I still get them every once in awhile and I have to just lay there for awhile and have him get me some midol for it to go away.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 1:51 AM on Jun. 5, 2009