What is the craziest thing that one of your family members has ever done?

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 1:14 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You don't want to know.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 1:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My family done so many crazy things that we thinks it normal! lol!
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Impregnated a 16 year old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I cant think of just one thing.. I am the youngest of six, and my family is very outgoing.. I can think of good crazy, and bad crazy scenarios...
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My Uncle Ernest, God rest his soul--He was the life of the party. He was in some department store, anyhow, he was walking down an aisle----he farted in the middle of the asile-----& these 2 ladies come walking into his green cloud ! OMG LOL
    O--and my hubby, obviosly sometimes hes not the brightest bulb in the pack. . .I had a fire going in the barrel out back. His crazy butt come out there and threw some old black-powder bullets in the barrel. It didnt catch until he leaned over 2 see if they were burning yet ! ! LOL A HUGE flame shot up in the air, senging hair off of his head, face & arms. lol He was Ok. But dang ! That was just CRAZY !!!
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 1:44 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• LOL! Boohoomommy! Reminds me of when my brother was trying to get a fire going in my fire pit for the kids to roast marshmallows and he decides to throw gas on it. My dad had just passed away and he frowned upon people who couldn't just use the dry pine needles and plenty of wood we had. I told him "Daddy's gonna get mad"! but my brother was drunk and he got the gas can and poured gas on it! He got it going alright but he did EXACTLY what I thought he would do! He didn't lift the can back up after pouring it and left a little trail of gas leading right to him. His shoes nearly melted on his feet.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My cousin had locked herself in her room because we were pissing her off while she was on the phone. Well, we are all watching tv and we get a phone call. The answering machine picks it up and it is her yelling at us to open her door. Apparently she had been banging on her door and we didn't hear. She is about to pee herself and she is stuck in the bedroom. Well, we didn't think about her crawling through the window or anything. Instead, her brother grabs a homemade sword (basically just a long blade with duck tape for a handle. No hand guard or anything) and he starts to STAB the door. He makes a small hole and we just see her inside whimpering to go to the bathroom. We are all about to pee ourselves from laughing so much. He keeps stabbing the door but his hand slips up the sword and cuts his hand on the blade. We ended up taking him to the emergency room BUT that isn't all!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 3:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It turns out he had been to the emergency room the week before because he had burned the OTHER hand at work cooking burgers. The exact same staff was there to greet him while they stitched the other hand. Even THEY thought it was hilarious.

That same cousin also mailed a dead skunk from Las Vegas, Nevada to Texas. He didn't realize that it would take two weeks for it to get there with the roadkill rotting the whole way in a plastic bag. The mail man had to drop off their mail first because of the stench. My uncle opened it inside. hahahaha

Horrible decision.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 3:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Please don't be angry and think poorly of my mom after I tell you this. I'm not and the memory is funny to me now. She died when I was 11 and I have so few memories of her that I don't think this is all that bad....thank you. :)

When I was about 4 years old, my mom drove us to the local drug store and told me to wait in the car. She came back out and told me to lean over the front seat (it was the kind where it was one long seat - back in the early 70's). So I lean over, she takes something out of the bag, and stabs it through my earlobe. She had just pierced my ear! She then did the other one the same way. Yes, it hurt and I was crying. She kissed me and told me she'd make me feel better. When we got home she crushed some aspirin and put it in pudding for me to eat. These holes have never closed or been infected. They are perfectly straight and aligned.
    God bless her, but I wish it hadn't been in the car....LOL!!! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2009