What makes you H:) appy???

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 1:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hearing from my dad on the computer. Now that he's getting closer to the finish line (he's 83), he's been writing more personal things than he ever has before. So that's a good thing.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 1:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Hearing my daughter laugh She's14 mos and she has this nasally laugh. It is so cute.
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 1:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My 2 little boys waking me up every morning :) Its a drag sometimes 2 be waked @ such early hours, but just seeing thier faces glowing, ready for that days adventures makes everything worth it.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 1:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• seeing my children being kind to their self and others, it makes me so happy to know that I am doing a great job ,teaching them to be kind,respectful,gentle,protective people
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 2:22 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• When my kids are being good. When it's a beautiful day out. When I look pretty. When someone makes me laugh.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Having my infant granddaughter live with us and being able to spend everyday caring for her and being with her.
    Seeing the sunshine after a long week of heavy rains.
    Cool and comfortable days so I can open the windows in the house and let in the fresh air.
    Reading a good book.
    Long drives on a country road in the boonies.
    Harmony among the people around me.
    Snow.
    The soft tinkle of melodious windchimes.
    The song of birds.
    The first flowers of spring.
    Losing weight and seeing a blouse fit nicely on me.
    Being barefoot.
    A nice, warm, refreshing shower.
    An unexpected deposit in our checking account from a source we forgot about.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2009