What quality do you find most appealing in a man?

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 1:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• looks wise its his smile, but overall, its kindheartedness.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Kindness and intellegence.
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Definitely if they can make me laugh- personality for sure... smile's a plus- - HAVE TO BE GOOD IN BED! hahaha that's a must. Is it bad to say that? He can't be dumb but they don't have to be a braniac either... and they have to be sexy to me in some way
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I love men that are protective,kind,gentle yet very manly
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Honor. With honor, then he's going to have integrity,and, with true honor and integrity, he's not going to be cruel hearted.

Also, intelligence and, something my dh has that I love about him, this quiet confidence that says I know who I am and what I can do, and I don't have to prove anything to anyone to be ok with that. It commands a lot of respect, both from me and his co-workers ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• lol - I should correct my post to say that my dh has all of those traits, honor, integrity, a good heart, intelligence, and a quiet confidence. I'm pretty lucky to have him as my dh :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Integrity. That means he always does the right thing, even when he thinks nobody is watching but God.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• with my hubby it was how h ecould kiss me and make me melt, then we got married and its still there, just with a 2 year old a baby on the way...oh the good years
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Making me laugh.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I like the protective comment. I think thats what I admire the most. The man that will gently watch over his family. Men who are secure in themselves and have nothing to prove. I love that. My dh is becoming so much more like that. As a teen and early 20's he would never back down to anyone and make sure they knew he would take them on. Now he can walk away and say...oh well. sorry for you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009