Do grown women really still need to be Popular ?

I mean isn't that a High School priority ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell no that's not just High School ! Its in the human nature--just like in animals, 2 be the leader of the pack. Being popular 4 what is what really matters. Like, you'd rather be know as the best casserole baker & party thrower other than house wrecker & drug dealer.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 1:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yes. Sad, but true. I know of one where we're stationed. She has to be the center of attention, and she will try and bring anyone down who thinks otherwise. It's really pathetic...and quite funny at times. The only reason why people "tolerate" her, is because of her husband.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 1:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• No, appreciated yes though! I guess I say this because we have the end of the year "festival/Fiesta " tomorrow and it is soooo much work. Organizing, seeking donations, getting volunteers and financial committee and I work my but off along with the other moms that care and yet our PTA President (first male Pres. in 15 years), is so pissed off because he wasn't voted back as President to complete a 2 year term, that he went MIA! Yet his name goes on the program and he gets his kudos for nothing. Ugh! He loved the attention when PTA was going good and here we are grasping at straws. Thank God I have so many teachers helping and I am just the PTA secretary! Popularity is cool when you earn it, I suppose. SORRY OP, I had to vent.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• i don't see the need to be "popular", i never have.
    As long as I have friends i trust and love, what's the big deal?
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 1:53 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Popular? No!!! But a woman needs at least one good friend that she can talk to!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• OP here I guess I would rather have 2 good friends Than alot of people who follow my actions because of some perception .
    GIGI no prob with the vent
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Not me! I'm happy to be in the mix and meet every single person with all their special qualities!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2009