How long did it take for you to get pregnant after miscarriage..?

Its been 4 months and no luck yet i also have a tilted uterus could that be the reason why i havent concived yet..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it took me a few weeks... dont worry it will happen
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• After my first miscarriage it took 2 mos, but only because my cycles were all messed up. as soon as i bought an ovulation kit i get pregnant that month. unfortunatly i misscarried at 7 weeks. just started the ovulation kit and hoping it works again. after you miscarry your cycles can be crazy even if you are getting your regular 28 day period ovulation could be off.
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 8:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• 4 weeks with no menstration between. But it was an early miscarriage and no dnc was necessary.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 9:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. It took me 15 months-- but then some of that was due to my hubs being difficult and 'too tired'.
    Have you tried the WebMD website? It will track your period and give you your fertile days and let you know the best days for sex. Also, put a pillow under your bottom to raise your vagina up a bit and have your uterus lower, that might help (stay that way for about 1/2hr after intercourse). I can say that both of the above helped me to get pregnant.
    Good luck
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My best friend had a m/c and she got pregnant 6 weeks later. Her dr said it was safe to try right away.

You should go online and buy a wonderful lubricant called PreSeed. It lowers the acidity of the vagina so sperm can live longer. After 6 years of trying, we got pregnant thanks to PreSeed.
    http://preseed.com/products.php
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Oh, I forgot to add that my best friend too has a tilted uterus. It''s so bad, plus she had a broken tail bone that healed a little crooked, that she had to have a c-section with her first and she still had no trouble conceiving again.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009