WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT. WHAT WAS THE WIERDEST CRAVING YOU HAD

MINE WAS WENDY'S BAKED POTATOES AND SUBWAY.

MY BOYFRIEND WENT TO WENDY'S SO MUCH THE EMPLOYEES STARTED CALLING HIM MR. POTATO HEAD.
HAHAHAHAHA

nisi48

Asked by nisi48 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Weirdest craving?? Feta cheese. I was addicted to greek food! Lol Had to have feta cheese on every salad I ate, which was at least 2-3 a day!
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 1:47 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• the most gross craving i had was pickles with lemonade...id put five pickles in my mouth and then chew them up and drink it down with lemonade! i thought i found the best combination in the world lol. but the most ridiculous was tacos....i ate tacos every night for almost 2 weeks straight. but the one i ate the most was a chili cheese dog with mayo. id eat 2 everyday up till i was 7months prego lol
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• a refried bean burrito with tuna and kiwi. Hey, it sounded good at the time! But I didnt get to eat it.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:51 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My weirdest cravings :
    My 1st pregnancy it was green beans--straight out of the can. I'd eat an entire can before I could get them in the pot to cook !
    My 2nd pregnancy, it was Krystals--I ate Krystals nearly every single night. I'm supprised Brayden didnt come out with a Krystal Burger in his hand. LOL
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 1:51 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• lmao there was one time i ate a brownie and then 2 seconds later i ate pickles and the mix of the after taste of brownies and then the pickles i thought it tasted soo freakin good but when i tried to actually eat them together i puked everywhere lol
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• With Sherrie I had to have chicken breast and strawberries, always together at least twice a week. Even after the pregnancy i always ate chicken and strawberies together for about a year. Then it finally subsided. To this day I still sometimes will eat a chicken dinner and top it off with strawberry shortcake. Hmmm strange...?
    With Kerie, I HAD to eat a HOTDOG everyday!! This made me CRINGE mentally b/c back then I HATED hotdogs!! I don't know if my body just needed protein or what but here's another one I craved with Kerrie that is TOTALLY gross and i do not know where it came from, but I had to have fried CHICKEN GIZZARDS!!! UUUGGGHH 'bout makes me puke to think about them now.
    To this day I sometimes crave a Koegel's hot dog and HAVE to eat one!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I ate 10 tuna fish sandwiches in one day with my son plus I had to have Breyers vanilla ice cream no other brand for my heartburn. When that topped working I had to have Breyers butter pecan ice cream. And I drank a gallon of milk a day for nearly half of each of my three pregnancies. With my third baby I just couldn't stay away from food when I had to have my blood sugar test so I ate a ton of unbuttered popcorn right before the test that really did raise it at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• sounds gross and was gross, but my weirdest craving was chocolate dipped in ranch!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• McDonald's spicy McChickens with ranch. I ate about 40 of them a week, no kidding.
    oh__you

Answer by oh__you at 3:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• First ~ Moe's Subs that could only be bought at the Maine/NH border and I was living in NJ at the time. It sucked to crave something that was so far out of reach.

Second ~ BK Whoppers with cheese. Hubby had to bring one home every night or I would drive him nuts...LOL.

Third ~ Fruit. I just could NOT get enough fruit! All day long and at every meal. The smell of meat made me sick to my stomach, but I lived on fruit...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2009