Whatever happened to the STIMULUS checks PROMISED to families making under $250,000??????

Mr. obama AND his democratic machine made LOTS of campaign promises, along with LOTS of false accusations against the Bush administration. Although we have seen rapid-fire "change" in the form of SOCIALISM, i.e. obama now runs the insurance industry, the American auto industry; although he recently handed it over to the UNIONS to destroy, the lurch toward controlling our health and our lives, as well as the banking and mortgage industries, along with wall street...phew, question: WHERE THE F* are our STIMULUS CHECKS??????? Has anyone out there received one?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Didnt know we were supposed to receive another one. I got one the year before last for like $300. That was nice. I sure could use another.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:54 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• We are not getting one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Yeah, we need one, now that we lost almost half of our 401k savings acct, have had our pay cut, we're working harder for less. Where the f is our stimulus check????? And you know, in the military we are trained that when a new commander is in charge, he or she is responsible for the "change" and so only a fool would continue to try to blame this current situation on Bush.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• well, serious, that was from President Bush. Where's the one Mr. OBAMA promised????? WE need that NOW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Everyone here @ Cafemom got theres--Yours must have gotten lost in the mail. You should call your post office 2 see if they dropped it in the out of town box.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 1:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• At first I thought you wrote, people who made OVER $250,000 were getting stimulus checks, I was just about to start bitching about that!!! Glad I double checked it! I dont know when its coming or in what form... I *HEARD* that they were just going to give some people in the UNDER $250,000 income range a tax break... basically give us about $25 more per paycheck instead! Kinda dumb if you ask me, but whatever!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

laughing

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Pfft I'm still waiting for my unicorn
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Mine came January 23---boy Obama was quick to make good on his promise! I got just under $250,000. If yours hasnt' come by now, you should probably write to Mr Obama himself---it was probably just an oversight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Probably in the same place as my ancestor's 40 acres and their mule. Welcome to the club, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009