No periods and Pregnancy Test

So Im EBF and have not had a period since February. If I were to get pregnant, how soon after having sex would the pregnancy test be able to tell? They say 5 days before your missed period, but I dont get them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Health

• My doctor told me about 14 days for an early pregnancy test. I used the clear blue easy it was neg on day 13 and pos on day 15 post sex. ( was only having a period every other month so OPT and counting days was all I had to go on.)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:18 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• What does EBF mean? Exclusively Breast Feeding? I just researched it and got the typical, wait until you miss your period. But overall the majority of the answers were 7-14 days after sex. Hope this helps, if not talk to your Dr.!
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 2:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• EBF ---o thats her Extra Boy Friend
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 2:34 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Copy & paste this link. Its an ovulation calculator. No matter when your last period was, put in that date (estimatie if you must) and put in how often in came, reather it was every 28 days or what ever. Good luck !
    http://www.healthline.com/sw/clc-ovulation-date-calculator?toolid=ovulationcalc&firstDateOfLastPeriod=01/01/2008&averageDaysCycle=24&utm_medium=ask&utm_source=smart&utm_campaign=calculator
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 2:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2009