Other than your kids, husband.... What are you grateful for?

Niki_sd

Asked by Niki_sd at 2:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• as much as i hate my job..im greatfull i have one
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am thankful for chocolate!!! LOL.... Im kidding, but I am thankful for it at times!!!
    Im super thankful for my friends~ When I am down they pick me up... they sit and listened to me complain about anything and everything... they believe in me and my dreams... they motivate me... they love me for who I am... they stand by me! I could go on and on... but realistically we all gotta go to bed sometime!!! LOL
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• my home , sadly 2 of my neibors have just lost there homes and I am so grateful for mine, im also grateful that I am creative and wise and I no matter what happens I can provide for my children
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am thankful for my mom who as sick as she is she has helped me so much with raising my son. I always thought my dad would be helping me but he died when Alex was just 1 yr. and a half. My mom and I were never that close but this brought her and I closer. She has taught my son to understand Spanish and she is the typical "If mom says no, ask Grandma" grandma. She is a very bitter person but after 9 years I have occasionally brought the best out of her and when I do...she is a wonderful woman.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm thankful for my mom, dad and sister. I don't know what I would do without my sister! I am also thankful that my hubby has an awesome career in the Army, that provides us with a steady paycheck twice a month.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Since my recovery from my surgery, Im gratefull I can finally pass gas! ! ! I had endometrosis removed, the gas the gave me during sugery, caused the gas to build up in my sholders and chest and belly. OMG I thought I was going to die from the pain I was in ! Pinch your noses ladies, Im back fireing something serious here :) LOL
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 2:33 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• food in my pantry...... we are on beyond dead broke but our pantry is full and we will not go hungry..
    amen thank u god!!!!!!!!
    and im very much grateful for hot and cold water!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... im broke as hell but i can still take a nnice hotttttttt long bath
    and for that im also grateful.!!!!!
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 3:16 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm grateful for my goodfriends who get me through tough times in life and they also make me smile!
    MaMas06

Answer by MaMas06 at 3:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Being alive. I had some medical issues in my early / mid twenties that almost killed me. While I still have to deal with the issues, it's not how it was then, when I had 2 little kids and I was facing dying before they were even old enough to really remember me.

That's why, yrs ago when I turned 30 and people were like "oh, doesn't it freak you out to be 30 now" my response was "no, I'm glad to turn 30 - it beats the alternative, which is dying in my 20s" :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am grateful for so many things! I feel that I am blessed and have a lot to be grateful for. My home, my job, my life, food in the cabinets, everything! Just waking up every day to spend time with my husband and son!
    DeeGillette

Answer by DeeGillette at 6:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2009