How do I get my 2yr old son to sleep in his own room when we PCS-change duty station-When he already doesnt like his room hes had for 2yrs?

We have lived in this apartment for 2 yrs and my son still wont sleep in his room. Now we have orders for another duty station. Will it be easier since its a fresh start or is there a trick to it?!

Sweetiemama717

Asked by Sweetiemama717 at 2:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol Hub and I are switching bases too........anyhow. You can use this as an advantage! I had a son who wouldnt sleep in his room, then we moved.....I told him that we were moving into a big boy house lmao. That big boys have to sleep in their room. I got him a night light, and let him keep his br door open. If he is scared do the bed time prayer thing with him.
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 8:05 AM on Jun. 5, 2009