What do you do?!

For the mother's that are not SAHM what is your profession?

lmsar

Asked by lmsar at 2:24 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Compression operator!!! I make vitamins!!! Not too bad of a job either!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:27 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• im a cashier!! woo hoo!! lol exciting, i know!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I used to do hair...
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:29 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• When I was working while we were stationed in the states, I worked as an Airfield Safety Officer. When we get back to the states, that's what I will be doing again.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:30 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• What is SAHM? I'm a student, I will be a vet when I'm done :)
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am a waitress at a strip club. Im not a college grad so i'm doing the best I can with what I have. That's a great body, the mind set to flirt to get what I need to care for my child, and the ability to handle the idiots that I will run into as well as the caring nature to make sure my customers are taken care of. I do not have to take off my clothes so I dont mind the work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• SAHM: Stay at home mother
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 3:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I have my teaching degree but there are practically no jobs available in MI right now for teachers. There are tons of layoffs, everyone is cutting back, and teachers who can retire do not want to because the economy sucks.

At the moment, I am working at my dad's company. I have worked there part time since I was 18, going on 10 years later this month! I do administrative work; payroll, hr stuff, insurance stuff, etc. I started full time last October but hours were cut back because of layoffs and economy. No worries though, we're still doing okay with my part time pay check, and I get to spend more time with my 1 y/o son :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am a SAHGM and a full time college student working on my BSBA in HR Management. With healthcare as my background, my wish is to work in HR or a management position in a medical office.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2009