do u ever feel u see yourself looking back at u in your child????

i can honestly say that i feel like my son looks like me alot .. his eyes his lips i dont knw his facial expressions.. he is only 19 months so its a little weird.. but he does look alot more like me then i thought he would.. ..

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 3:01 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup... i look at my dd and her hair, her eyes, her lips, her ears... she looks SO much like me!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• He looks more like his DaDa but when he cries he looks like me! LOL. No, really, I see me in him w/his calm and kind demeanor. The shape of his eyes, his hands, toes, and it's either his top or bottom lip is mine and the other his Dad's! LOL. And he also got the cuddle gene from me too!
    MaMas06

Answer by MaMas06 at 3:28 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My son is almost the spitting image of DH, but he has my personality at times :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• It's a powerful source of immortality - that a piece of you, that you can actually see proof of, is going to go on to carry your genetics and ancestry.
    It's an awesome feeling!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2009