how early does syatic nerve pain come?

how pregnant where you when you fisrt had syatic nerve pain? im at 8 weeks and my back on the right side has been killing me. but it seems a bit early.. any advise?

bcblondeaz

Asked by bcblondeaz at 3:16 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine started with my first pregnancy at about 3 1/2 or 4 months along. But it didn't hurt in my back it hurt on the right side of my right leg....
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 9:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I would be sure you're working out, just nice brisk walks 3 times a week, also get a nice pillow that doesnt plush, it's specfically for back issues, that should calm it down enough that you should see results.
    It's pretty crazy it's started at 8 wks, but any is possible. I've just started having some back issues and I'm 19 weeks!

I would also try a bean or corn bag warmed up in the microwave that should really help as well.
    If all that fails i would talk to you doctor.
    Take care
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2009