Obama admits US role in Iran Coup

What does he really expect to accomplish? Does he really think this is going to make things better with Iran?

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetails.aspx?storyid=252510

sammiesmom2000

Asked by sammiesmom2000 at 3:25 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He is going around the world on the America is to blame bandwagon. He is going to have this country completely destroyed soon. But that is his plan the more you can get people dependant on the govt the easier it will be to usher in total control as in socialism.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The fact that Pres Obama is OK with Iran having Nuclear Energy Technology, amazes me. Do you know how many chances Iran has had for safe, affordable, non-threatening nuclear energy programs? At least 3 that I can think of in the last 5-10 yrs. But Obama discounts the past. And wants to re-write every international ordeal as HIS OWN. This isn't about better relations. This is Obama's ego trip. At the cost of hardworking, patriotic, US citizens.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:17 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I would like him see to change peoples mind in Iran and that young people would go to vote in oncoming Iranian president elections and vote for a new candidate. There are very good canditades.

Capry

you seems to not anything about socialism.Most of the socailist countries don't have welfare or any kind of PA programms.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Obama is kissing butts. That's all. Nothing will come out of his visits. He's just trying to get people to like him.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Its a start and a good one if you ask me. You can never move forward if you don't acknowledge the past especially since their clearly holding a grudge on U.S. I personally like what President Obama is doing because he is trying to make things better not for now but for the future, when it comes to foreign relations. Because this will definitely take some time.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• ....What's that on your nose there, Obama? It smells like sh*t!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:37 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• haha bexi

And no anon I don't like socialism. Why don't you study a bit on the countries that are socialist and maybe you would understand why I don't like it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• And also anon do you know why they don't have welfare and PA? BECAUSE SOCIALISM IS WELFARE AND PA.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:58 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• We have done some pretty messed up crap to the Middle East for our own gain. I think that at some point apologizing and trying to move forward is a good idea. They know we did it, so it is not a big secret. If we continue business as usual, our relations in the Middle East will never improve. I know it is tough to admit your wrong, but if you never do it then your relationships suffer.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 11:56 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• The man is certifiably nuts, what do you expect

itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2009