I had an ultrasound done but we couldn't get a good pic of the gender does this look like a boy or girl?

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg4/hollister93257/?action=view¤t=baby004.jpg

hollister93257

Asked by hollister93257 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The link won't work :(
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 3:46 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I hate to say this but I think if the ultrasound tech/doctor couldn't tell what the gender is and they are the experts no one here is going to be able to tell you. They might take a guess and then get your hopes up or you'll have half the people saying one gender and the other half saying the other. I think you are just stuck with having a surprise. Sorry.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:32 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Christina hit it on the nail lol
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 5:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Guess what?? I can't tell so i think you should just take what Christina said and be happy. It will be a good suprise for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• wow, lets not have any fun or anything... im sure she knows we are not doctors and isnt going to take what we all say literally, she was just asking our thoughts....its a fun question if you were not so stuck up and a fun kill.... i swear some moms on this sight... its like one person posts a bitchy answer and its a domino affect the rest of the post.... lighten up....

anyway, i would say boy lol.... its hard to tell in ur pic but i know what my daughters looked like and it wasnt that hahaha.... they say girl parts literally look like a burger between two buns on the screen and a boys looks like a hot dog lol..... i totally guessed but i hope u find out.... GL mama and let me know if i was right or wrong lol.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:13 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Normally when an ultrasound reading can't determine the sex of the baby ...the guess is always 98% to be a girl..I undergone 4x ultrasound till my 8- month and they can't read my baby's sex...and yes it's a girl!now she is 4yo...
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 6:52 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm sorry but with the picture, it's impossible to even guess.
    alphabits2003

Answer by alphabits2003 at 7:07 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• THE LINK DID NOT WORK!!

Answer by older at 8:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• What has the heart rate been?
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 9:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2009