any good beach reads out there?

What books are you reading right now? what do you recommend?

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 5:12 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite author is Jodi Picoult. One of her books was made into a movie coming out soon, My Sisters Keeper. Very good book.

I also like Jennifer Weiner. She is very funny and her books are usually, for me, something I can read and not have to think about a lot, kwim?

I also like Dan Brown's books .... "The DaVinci Code" and "Angels and Demons". I read these very fast and were very intruiging.

At the moment I am reading Marley & Me. We've had it on our shelf for years and DH really liked it. We didn't see the movie yet, and I really want to read the book first. We have a black lab, so I can totally relate to the author at times :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I just remembered a few more, but these are more dark authors.

David Sedaris - very very funny! But he is also gay and at times his book can be a bit vulgar.

Augusten Burroughs - again, very funny author but has a very dark side to his books.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 5, 2009