belly button went back in at 7 month pregnant?

my belly button popped out when i was 3 months.today i was in the car with a pizza box on my lap and i think it accidentally pushed my belly button back in.ill be 7 months tomorrow. i just wanna noe if that can harm the baby, what do i do and if it will pop back out.oh yea and has there been any1 else that went thr0ugh it or witnessed it.its 5 in the morning and i cant sleep unless i noe my belly button going back in isnt harming my baby for sure.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 5:59 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If i put pressure on mine it can pop back in but it always pops back out over time.
    sometimes it goes in on its own.

You're fine.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 6:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You're fine. This is my 7th baby and my belly button has never popped out with any of my kids.
    alphabits2003

Answer by alphabits2003 at 7:09 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• My belly button would be out one day and then in the next day until I was about 8 months along and it just stayed out all the time. You are just fine. The baby could have just moved and relieved the pressure off the belly button that it was able to go back in.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:19 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You are perfectly fine so is your baby. Its my 2nd pregnancy and my belly button never sticked out. You can play with it any way you want. Your baby secure and snug in his amnio back and your utero:) Take a nap - there is plenty of time you will be deprived from sleep after LO is born:)
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 11:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009