belly button went back in at 7 month pregnant?

my belly button popped out when i was 3 months.today i was in the car with a pizza box on my lap and i think it accidentally pushed my belly button back in.ill be 7 months tomorrow. i just wanna noe if that can harm the baby, what do i do and if it will pop back out.oh yea and has there been any1 else that went thr0ugh it or witnessed it.its 5 in the morning and i cant sleep unless i noe my belly button going back in isnt harming my baby for sure.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 6:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Health

• I don't know. Belly buttons can go either way, really. Mine was stretched out so big it looked like a half dollar. I don't think that it should hurt anything. :)
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 7:12 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• With DS mine never popped out with DD I was 7 months before it came out. i wouldn't worry about it. Belly button popping out has nothing to do with the baby no matter how much fun my DH had calling it my pop up timer. (When it popped up the baby was done)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:23 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• lol mine completely flattened out by that time.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2009