Good morning mommies, hows the day going so far?

it 500 am where i am at! i thought i would checkin and give some loving hello's and good mornings..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HI! its 7:10am in Ohio and I am going to be packing to go camping soon. Still lots to do!

I am done with school and graduate next week so it feels weird to not be studying!

Good morning!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 7:11 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Good Morning!
    It is 9:55 here and I am at work. I am in a mouthy mood because I just got done answering yet another question that basically bashes people on food stamps. Why bitchy women think they have the right to dictate how others live their lives is beyond me! I think we should have solidarity amoung women. We are smart, and we are raising the future of our world. I wish people would spend more time lifting one another up rather than knocking them down.
    Congrats on graduating! Where will you go from here?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Oh, I am in Ohio too, Toledo to be exact, where are you?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Good morning!
    I woke up to another rainy day {blech!} and a house that really needs to be neatened up {sigh}. I just don't have much energy on gray, rainy days. Especially when we've had them all week long.
    I'm caring for my granddaughter today. Today is her 4 month old birthday! :) She's napping right now, but I need to wake her soon for her bottle.
    My husband has the day off so I get to spend some time with him, which is nice for a change.
    I'm on my second cup of coffee and am more awake than I was an hour ago.
    Have a great day everyone! TGIF!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:08 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I am in lewis Center-north of columbus!

I am looking for a job---keeping my fingers crossed. I hope to sit for my boards in July. I will be applying to OSU in october.

Today IS a GREAT DAY FOR A BIRTHDAY----I am 28 today. So happy birthday to your wee one!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 5, 2009