Do you make a journal for cleaning your house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Jun. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ummm no
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Cleaning a house is pretty much a no-brainer if you ask me. I don't feel the need, nor do I have the spare time to sit and chart it all down on paper.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:54 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I'm too busy cleaning my house in order to take the time to write a journal about it.
    Sorry.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Why take the time to do that? I just have a "routine". Wake up, wash stove, kitchen counters, microwave. Put a load of laundry in. Sweep floors. TAke kid to school. Come home, change laundry load. Vacuum stairs and upstairs. Start cleaning bathrooms upstairs. Wait for husband to leave. Change laundry loads, fold that load. Mop floor. Finish upstairs bathrooms. See? No need for a "journal." I know when it's clean.
    Anonymous